Greg Presto (BSJ04, MSJ07)
Exercise can do so much more than just make you sweat. It can also take you across the world to bike with zebras, back in time to the decks of the Titanic, or into the shoes of pro athletes, Hollywood superstars … and even presidents of the United States.
Whether you’re a beginner who can barely make it off the couch or a gym junkie who can’t stop moving, The Workout Bucket List is bursting with seriously fun fitness challenges and adventures for every type of person … and body! There are workouts, plans, races, and ideas to build your own ultimate life list of adventures—with options you can try at home, in your local gym, and across the globe. Inside this book you’ll:
· Race your bike over mountains against a locomotive
· Run in the world’s largest 10K
· Do leg day like America’s toughest firefighter
· Swim a mile in Mr. Rogers’s sneakers
· Tackle a workout using equipment from the Titanic
· Conquer the world’s tallest climbing wall
· Catch a big wave in the Big Apple
And hundreds more!