In this issue, we share photos from Medill’s global courses for undergraduate journalism, graduate journalism and integrated marketing communications master’s students.
Additional highlights include:
- Dean Brad Hamm’s six years of success: Dean Hamm leaves the school primed for further success thanks to a long list of accomplishments.
- Don Schultz celebrates 40 years at Medill: Medill celebrates Don Schultz, IMC professor emeritus-in-service, for his 40 years of teaching and service.
- Medill Hall of Achievement Class of 2018: Medill congratulates the 2018 Hall of Achievement inductees.
- Stacy Steponate and Mike Greenberg Scholarship: New scholarship helps students in need access the best journalism training.
- Freedom in Journalism: Austin’s Texas Tribune is changing the journalism landscape for the better.