In this issue, we share stories about how our millennial alumni give back to Medill. We highlight Corinne Chin (BSJ13, MSJ13), Antonia Cereijido (BSJ14) and Hannah Gebresilassie (MSJ16) who came back to campus in fall 2018 to speak to students and faculty about their careers and Medill experiences.
Additional highlights include:
- Don E. Schultz Scholarship: John Christensen (MSJ80) makes $1M commitment to this scholarship, opening doors for IMC graduate students to attend Medill.
- Covering the Pittsburgh Shooting: Alexis Wainwright (MSJ17) reflects on how Medill prepared her to cover the October shooting.
- Beyond the Fundamentals: IMC programs in London and San Francisco inspire students to think globally.
- Faces of 2018: Each Medill graduate has a unique experience and we share some of their stories.
- IMC Immersion Quarter: In their fourth quarter, IMC full-time students participate in the Immersion Quarter program, working to solve a marketing challenge or issue.
- Power of a Story: Chris Rathje (IMC05) heads up the National Wheelchair Basketball Association’s Junior Division.